What do you love most about your job?
“The people we work with and the many types of projects we work on.”
What drew you to work in civil engineering?
“I have wanted to be an engineer since I was 11 years old.”
What are you passionate about outside of work?
“Spending time with my family, bicycling, building Legos and doing puzzles, volunteering, and working around the house (there’s always something to do!).”
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Northeastern University
- A.S., Civil Engineering, Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Associated General Contractors of America: AGC Safety Committee Member
- Massachusetts Building Congress: Member
- Massachusetts Association of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers (MALSCE): Member
- Lynn Planning Board: Member