What do you love most about your job?
“I love seeing a final product, often after years of coordination and design, working effectively and solving the issues it was intended to solve.”
What drew you to working in structural engineering?
“I am a builder and a problem solver. Plus, I have an affinity for numbers. It was a natural fit.”
What are you passionate about outside of work?
“I enjoy DIY projects, puzzles, and golf.”
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- M.S., Structural Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE): Member
- Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute (COPRI) Boston Chapter: Member
- Stow Conservation Commission: Vice Chair