Building better communities with you is a lifelong commitment for Nitsch Engineering. With that in mind, we celebrate our anniversary each year by inviting you – our clients, collaborators, employees, and friends – to help us give back to some very deserving organizations that make our communities better places to live and grow.
Nitsch Cares, our employee-led community service committee, has selected five charities that work towards achieving lasting change in our communities and industry. We invite you to vote for the charity that you’d most like us to donate to – we’ll split our donation based on the percentage of the vote each receives.
- American Rivers, which works to protect wild rivers, restore damaged rivers, and conserve clean water for people and nature. Rivers are a critical resource as climate change continues to impact our communities and world!
- The Merrimack Valley Food Bank, which provides nutritious food and personal care items to emergency feeding programs serving the low-income, homeless, and hungry in the Merrimack Valley.
- National Society of Black Engineers, which provides services to Black engineering students of all ages, with the goal of increasing the number of Black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally, and positively impact the community. We will direct our donation to NSBE’s scholarship program.
- New England Center and Home for Veterans, which supports veterans throughout New England by providing job training, meaningful employment, meals, and dignified independent living.
- United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley’s Initiatives to End Homelessness, which work to stabilize families in safe, affordable housing, and provide long-term support so they can weather future emergencies.
Vote here by Friday, September 29th! Thank you for all of your support of Nitsch Engineering over the last 34 years – you’re a critical part of our community, and we wouldn’t be here without you!
The photo above shows a few of our employees volunteering at the New England Center and Home for Veterans in April 2023. We do this a few times per year; you can learn more about how to volunteer time here.