At Nitsch Engineering, we embrace our tagline, “Building better communities with you.” This mantra goes beyond words on paper – it represents our commitment to building stronger and more resilient communities through client collaboration and advocacy.
We define ourselves by why we do what we do – to positively impact our clients, employees, and communities by conducting ourselves with integrity and focusing on our core values; paying close personal attention to the needs and goals of our clients and employees; modeling professional behaviors and standards; focusing on equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging; embodying a high level of corporate citizenship; and demonstrating, at all times, a caring attitude.
At the heart of Nitsch Engineering are our core values:
- Ethics: Committing to doing the right thing for the right reason
- Transparency: Keeping all employees informed and engaged
- Community Involvement: Being stewards of our various communities (employees; professional organizations; city, state, country; the Earth)
- Continuous Improvement: Learning and pushing ourselves outside of our comfort zones
- Work/Life Balance: Providing an environment of respect and flexibility for our employees while maintaining business results
- Quality and Safety: Approaching all elements of our business with a focus on quality and safety
- Client Care: Looking out for the best interests of our clients and being their “savvy advocates”
- Organizational Health: Providing a foundation of financial strength and organizational growth that equips us for today and develops agility for the future
“[The firm has] always been responsive and timely to any inquiry no matter how small… and the work product is well above what we receive from other consultants in this field.”
— Facilities Planning and Construction
University of Virginia