Since 1998, Nitsch Engineering has been providing the following services to the Town of Raynham:
- Reviewing site plans for residential and non-residential developments; Notices of Intent; and roadway, utility, Title 5 compliance, and stormwater management systems for compliance with standard engineering practices, constructability, and conformity to town, state, and federal regulations.
- Reviewing traffic and transportation issues to ensure mitigation.
- Attending pre-construction meeting with the Town Planner, Department of Public Works, and the Contractor.
- Providing technical support at public hearings/meetings and site walks.
- Observing construction to ensure conformance with proper construction standards and permits.
- Preparing construction cost estimates for performance bonds.
- Advising the Planning Board of construction status and bond reductions.
- Reviewing as-built plans, perform construction site visits, and recommend whether streets were built correctly for acceptance as a public way.
- Assisting the Planning Board with general engineering and technical assistance in matters before them.Assisting the Planning Board with general engineering and technical assistance in matters before them.