As a highly self-motivated individual, Deirdra has always been drawn to a work environment with other highly self-motivated people. She ultimately pursued a career in consulting for this reason, and now has more than 30 years of experience providing corporate leadership and business finance expertise within the A/E/C industry. A Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Deirdra has a demonstrated record of success in providing financial and operational analyses, modeling, and reporting; strategic mergers and acquisition; strategic planning and implementation; performance-based budgeting; and information technology strategy.
As Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Nitsch Engineering, Deirdra is responsible for overseeing the firm’s operating and financial activities. She serves as a member of the senior management team and as a member of the Board of Directors.
Outside of Nitsch
Outside of work, Deirdra spends much of her time outdoors. She enjoys a variety of outdoor activities such as golfing, hiking, biking, downhill skiing in the winter, and waterskiing in the summer. She also loves spending time with her nephew, her five grandchildren, and her two cats.
- B.S., Accountancy, Bentley College
- Graduate of The Senior Executive Institute (SEI), American Council of Engineering Companies
Current Professional Societies
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants: Member
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC): Finance Committee Member