Are you looking for a position at a fast-paced, energetic firm that truly values and supports marketing? Would you like to work for a company that actively seeks to build an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive? Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe? Then continue reading – Nitsch Engineering is looking for you!
Nitsch Engineering is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our collaborative and engaged marketing team. Our team works closely together to support the growth of the company through the pursuit of new projects and development of client relationships. In this role, you will:
- Coordinate proposal activity, including responding to requests for sub-consultant qualifications (including DSB, SF330, and VA AE forms) and preparing custom materials for competitive prime proposals.
- Write, update, and edit marketing material, including project descriptions, staff resumes, and company profiles.
- Write content for our website, email campaigns, press releases, blogs, social media channels, and award submissions.
- Coordinate communication activities, with guidance from the Director of Marketing, including public relations and social media activities.
- Support lead-tracking activities to find new opportunities for the company.
- Provide graphic layout and production assistance on a range of marketing activities.
- Assist technical staff in preparing for professional seminars, papers, and presentations.
- Work closely with the marketing team on a variety of administrative tasks.
The successful candidate must have a background (degree or prior work experience) in Marketing, English, or a related field, as well as at least four years of relevant experience. If you have excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills; high attention to detail; the ability to multi-task; a willingness to learn; and strong organizational skills, this might be the job for you! Candidates must be able to meet strict deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment with a smile. Experience working with Microsoft Office (particularly Word and PowerPoint) and Adobe InDesign is required; experience with other Adobe Creative Suite software (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator) is a plus. Prior professional services marketing experience is a plus; participation in SMPS Boston will be encouraged for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be onboarded remotely and will be able to choose whether they’d like their primary work location to be in our Boston (headquarters), Worcester, or Lawrence offices in Massachusetts as we move past the pandemic. If the successful candidate chooses to work out of an office other than the Boston headquarters, they should expect to be present in the Boston office at least once per month for specific activities. Nitsch Engineering does support hybrid work schedules when feasible for the role.
Nitsch Engineering is an established mid-sized engineering firm that provides survey, planning, civil/site engineering, transportation engineering, and structural engineering services to a wide variety of clients including architects, landscape architects, developers, universities, and state and municipal government agencies. Our company grown organically throughout our 30-year history due to our amazing employees, values-based corporate culture, and commitment to building stronger and more resilient communities through collaboration. The marketing team works closely with the company’s leadership to help position the company for continued growth and success. If you want to be excited about going to work and making a difference in the organization you work for, join our team!
Nitsch Engineering has been named one of the Top Places to Work by the Boston Globe! Nitsch offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Fax 617.338.6472, e-mail email@example.com, or mail your resume and salary requirements to:
Human Resources Manager
2 Center Plaza, Suite 430
Boston, MA 02108-1928
Nitsch Engineering, Inc. is committed to providing an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace and is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled employer.