At Nitsch Engineering, we embrace our tagline, “Building better communities with you.” These “communities” include the A/E/C industry, our local municipalities, and our employees. Both internally and externally, we strive to embody a high level of corporate citizenship through sustainable business practices, community involvement, and charitable contributions.
We define ourselves by why we do what we do – to positively impact our clients, employees, and communities by focusing on our core values and conducting ourselves with integrity, close personal attention to the needs and goals of our clients and employees, a commitment to professional standards, and, at all times, a caring attitude.
At the heart of Nitsch Engineering are our core values:
- Ethics: Committing to doing the right thing for the right reason
- Transparency: Keeping all employees informed and engaged
- Community Involvement: Being stewards of our various communities (employees; professional organizations; city, state, country; the Earth)
- Continuous Improvement: Learning and pushing ourselves outside of our comfort zones
- Work/Life Balance: Providing an environment of respect and flexibility for our employees while maintaining business results
- Quality and Safety: Approaching all elements of our business with a focus on quality and safety
- Client Care: Looking out for the best interests of our clients and being their “savvy advocates”
- Organizational Health: Providing a foundation of financial strength and organizational growth that equips us for today and develops agility for the future
“[The firm has] always been responsive and timely to any inquiry no matter how small… and the work product is well above what we receive from other consultants in this field.”
— Facilities Planning and Construction
University of Virginia