Nitsch Engineering is a strong believer in giving back to the A/E/C community. During our Client Seminars, we educate our clients on topics ranging from marketing to sustainable site design.
- Worcester's Growing: What's Up?
- The Changing Face of Ownership: OPMs
- Building Resiliency: From Gray to Green
- Demystifying the Permitting Process: Getting Projects Built in Boston!
- LEED Update: The Latest Developments in the GBCI LEED Program
- Stormwater Management: How Changing Regulations WILL Impact Your Projects
- Green and Complete Streets: The Future of Transportation Design
- Getting Survey Results That Work: Putting Together the Elements of Success
- Leadership Management Transitions: Preparing Yourself Whether You’re the Current CEO or the “Next” Generation Leader
- The Business Case for Sustainable Design
Lunch & Learns (AIA CES/LA CES Provider)
We want to help our clients learn more about site services and how they contribute to overall project success. With that in mind, Nitsch Engineering is pleased to be an AIA CES and LA CES Approved Provider – meaning that each of the presentations listed below have been approved to provide continuing education learning units for architects and landscape architects. To learn more, please email us at email@example.com.
- Demystifying the Permitting Process: Getting Projects Built in Boston (1 AIA LU, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Sustainable Sites: Three Case Studies (1 AIA LU/HSW, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Green Infrastructure/Low Impact Development (LID) for Sustainable Sites (1 AIA LU/HSW, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Stormwater Master Planning (1 AIA LU/HSW, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Land Surveying and GIS (1 AIA LU, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Complete Streets (1 AIA LU, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Sustainable Stormwater Solutions (1 AIA LU, 1 LA CES PDH)
Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
Our annual “Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day” helps young women in middle and high school learn more about pursuing a career in engineering. For more details, including a list of resources and information, please click here.
- 2016: Computer Engineering Makes an Impact!
- 2015: Improving Life with Biomedical Engineering!
- 2014: Get Your Feet Wet: Learn About Marine & Ocean Engineering!
- 2013: Engineering for Cell Phones
- 2012: Engineering for Schools
- 2011: Improving the World With Robotics
- 2010: Get Excited About Green Energy!
- 2009: Designing and Building Bridges for the World
- 2008: Saving the World One Drop of Water at a Time
- 2007: Experience Bioengineering
"These seminars are among the most worthwhile events I go to each year." ― Senior Program Manager
Massachusetts Department of Capital Asset
Management & Maintenance
Summer Hours: Our offices will close at noon on Fridays from Memorial Day weekend (Friday, May 27) through Labor Day weekend (Friday, September 2). Click here for more details!
Congratulations to Austin Chartier, Jane Davis, and Chris Hodney on passing their PE exam!
Additional congratulations go out to John Michalak, PE, for becoming an ISI Envision Sustainability Professional (ENV SP), and to Jeff Parenti, PE, for becoming a Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE)!
Nitsch is proud to be named one of the Top Places to Work by The Boston Globe! Hear the details here.
Nitsch Engineering has 6 Job Openings!