Nitsch Engineering is a strong believer in giving back to the A/E/C community. During our Client Seminars, we educate our clients on topics ranging from marketing to sustainable site design.
- Building Resiliency: From Gray to Green
- Demystifying the Permitting Process: Getting Projects Built in Boston!
- LEED Update: The Latest Developments in the GBCI LEED Program
- Stormwater Management: How Changing Regulations WILL Impact Your Projects
- Green and Complete Streets: The Future of Transportation Design
- Getting Survey Results That Work: Putting Together the Elements of Success
- Leadership Management Transitions: Preparing Yourself Whether You’re the Current CEO or the “Next” Generation Leader
- The Business Case for Sustainable Design
Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
Our annual “Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day” helps young women in middle and high school learn more about pursuing a career in engineering. For more details, including a list of resources and information, please click here.
Register now for our 13th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day! Get Your Feet Wet: Learn About Marine & Ocean Engineering will be held on April 1, 2014. Click here to learn more.
Nitsch Engineering has received certification as a WBE from the national WBENC. Click here for more details!
We're thrilled to be one of the winners in the first phase of DC Water's 2013 Green Infrastructure Challenge! Read more about the challenge here, and view a video summary of our proposal here.
Judith Nitsch, PE, LEED AP BD+C, became CREW Network President on January 1. She was interviewed about her involvement with CREW and its value for the industry - click here to watch!
Congratulations to Paul Chisholm on becoming a Professional Engineer (PE)! Congratulations also go out to Ryan Gordon and Nicholas Guarnotta for passing the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.
Nitsch Engineering has Three Job Openings: Two Civil and One Surveying!