Nitsch Engineering is a strong believer in giving back to the A/E/C community. During our Client Seminars, we educate our clients on topics ranging from marketing to sustainable site design.
- The Changing Face of Ownership: OPMs
- Building Resiliency: From Gray to Green
- Demystifying the Permitting Process: Getting Projects Built in Boston!
- LEED Update: The Latest Developments in the GBCI LEED Program
- Stormwater Management: How Changing Regulations WILL Impact Your Projects
- Green and Complete Streets: The Future of Transportation Design
- Getting Survey Results That Work: Putting Together the Elements of Success
- Leadership Management Transitions: Preparing Yourself Whether You’re the Current CEO or the “Next” Generation Leader
- The Business Case for Sustainable Design
Lunch & Learns (AIA CES/LA CES Provider)
We want to help our clients learn more about site services and how they contribute to overall project success. With that in mind, Nitsch Engineering is pleased to be an AIA CES and LA CES Approved Provider – meaning that each of the presentations listed below have been approved to provide continuing education learning units for architects and landscape architects. To learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Demystifying the Permitting Process: Getting Projects Built in Boston (1 AIA LU, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Sustainable Sites: Three Case Studies (1 AIA LU/HSW, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Green Infrastructure/Low Impact Development (LID) for Sustainable Sites (1 AIA LU/HSW, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Stormwater Master Planning (1 AIA LU/HSW, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Land Surveying and GIS (1 AIA LU, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Complete Streets (1 AIA LU, 1 LA CES PDH)
- Sustainable Stormwater Solutions (1 AIA LU, 1 LA CES PDH)
Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
Our annual “Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day” helps young women in middle and high school learn more about pursuing a career in engineering. For more details, including a list of resources and information, please click here.
- 2014: Get Your Feet Wet: Learn About Marine & Ocean Engineering!
- 2013: Engineering for Cell Phones
- 2012: Engineering for Schools
- 2011: Improving the World With Robotics
- 2010: Get Excited About Green Energy!
- 2009: Designing and Building Bridges for the World
- 2008: Saving the World One Drop of Water at a Time
- 2007: Experience Bioengineering
"These seminars are among the most worthwhile events I go to each year." ― Senior Program Manager
Massachusetts Department of Capital Asset
Management & Maintenance
We're celebrating 25 years of building better communities with you! Click here to read more about our community service celebration and to read what Lisa and Judy have to say.
Will we see you at the ASLA Annual Meeting & Expo in Denver? Nicole Holmes, PE, LEED AP BD+C, Project Manager for Green Infrastructure Design will share the green-infrastructure design strategies for Kennedy|Greened, a DC Water Green Infrastructure Challenge winner! Click here for more details.
Judith Nitsch: A Green Future - Check out this feature profile of our founding principal, Judith Nitsch, PE, LEED AP BD+C, in the November issue of Civil+Structural Engineer magazine!
Welcome our new Director of Structural Engineering, Emad Elsakka, PE!
Nitsch Engineering has been ranked the #2 best civil engineering firm to work for in the country! Get the details here.
Nitsch Engineering has 6 Job Openings!