Nitsch Engineering is a strong believer in giving back to the A/E/C community. During our Client Seminars, we educate our clients on topics ranging from marketing to sustainable site design.
- Building Resiliency: From Gray to Green
- Demystifying the Permitting Process: Getting Projects Built in Boston!
- LEED Update: The Latest Developments in the GBCI LEED Program
- Stormwater Management: How Changing Regulations WILL Impact Your Projects
- Green and Complete Streets: The Future of Transportation Design
- Getting Survey Results That Work: Putting Together the Elements of Success
- Leadership Management Transitions: Preparing Yourself Whether You’re the Current CEO or the “Next” Generation Leader
- The Business Case for Sustainable Design
Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
Our annual “Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day” helps young women in middle and high school learn more about pursuing a career in engineering. For more details, including a list of resources and information, please click here.
Nitsch Engineering is participating in Movember! Read more here.
Nicole Holmes, PE, LEED AP BD+C, presented "Sustainable Drainage: The Intersection of Performance & Experience in the Landscape," at the 2013 ASLA Annual Meeting and Expo
Chelsea Christenson, PE, CPSWQ, LEED AP BD+C, participated in a panel, "Sustainability in the City: Solving Environmental Challenges in the Back Bay," at ArchitectureBoston Expo
Michael E. Kenealy, CPA, has been promoted to Executive Vice President.
Anna Luciano has been promoted to Marketing & Communications Specialist.
Nitsch Engineering is #6 on the CE News Best Firms to Work For list for 2013! Click here to view the list.
Nitsch Engineering has Four Job Openings: land surveying project manager, senior transportation project manager, and civil and transportation engineers.