Nitsch Engineering is a strong believer in giving back to the A/E/C community. During our Client Seminars, we educate our clients on topics ranging from marketing to sustainable site design.
- Building Resiliency: From Gray to Green
- Demystifying the Permitting Process: Getting Projects Built in Boston!
- LEED Update: The Latest Developments in the GBCI LEED Program
- Stormwater Management: How Changing Regulations WILL Impact Your Projects
- Green and Complete Streets: The Future of Transportation Design
- Getting Survey Results That Work: Putting Together the Elements of Success
- Leadership Management Transitions: Preparing Yourself Whether You’re the Current CEO or the “Next” Generation Leader
- The Business Case for Sustainable Design
Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
Our annual “Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day” helps young women in middle and high school learn more about pursuing a career in engineering. For more details, including a list of resources and information, please click here.
Save the date for our Client seminar on May 22nd on The Changing Face of Owners: OPMs (Owners’ Project Managers). Click here to learn more.
We're pleased to welcome three new shareholders: Chelsea Christenson, PE, LEED AP BD+C; Stephen Farr, PE, LEED; and Aaron Gallagher, PE, LEED AP BD+C. We also welcome three new members to our Board of Directors: Sandra Brock, PE, LEED AP BD + C; Fayssal Husseini, PE, LEED; and John Schmid, PE, LEED AP BD+C.
Our 13th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day: Get Your Feet Wet: Learn About Marine & Ocean Engineering, to be held on April 1, 2014, is sold out! Click here to learn more.
We're thrilled to be one of the winners in the first phase of DC Water's 2013 Green Infrastructure Challenge! Read more about the challenge here, and view a video summary of our proposal here.
Nitsch Engineering has Five Job Openings in Civil, Survey, and Accounting!