- November 6, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces Kenealy Promotion
- July 31, 2013Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Two New Survey Project Managers: Jamie Gayton, PLS, and Mark Siegrist, PLS
- May 14, 2013Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Cell Phone Engineering at 12th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- April 4, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces New Shareholders and New Principal
- February 12, 2013Nitsch Engineering Promotes Key Leaders
- November 28, 2012Judith Nitsch Elected President-Elect of CREW Network
- July 16, 2012Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Nick Havan, PE, PTOE, as Senior Transportation Engineer
- March 21, 2012Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Engineering for Schools at 11th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- January 6, 2012Paul R. LeBaron, PLS, Promoted to Director of Land Surveying
- November 21, 2011Ten Nitsch Engineering Projects Recognized for Excellence
- November 15, 2011Nitsch Engineering Working on Chelsea River Bridge
- June 1, 2011Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Robotics at 10th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- May 16, 2011Fayssal Husseini, Nitsch Engineering's Transportation Department Manager, Becomes Certified Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- April 7, 2011Sandra Brock, PE, CFM, LEED AP BD+C, Selected to Serve on the USGBC MA Board of Directors
- March 4, 2011Nitsch Engineering Announces Three New Certified Floodplain Managers
- January 3, 2011Lisa Brothers Named President and CEO of Nitsch Engineering
- November 3, 2010Nitsch Engineering Completes Laser Scanning of Five Bridges
- October 21, 2010Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Scott D. Turner, PE, AICP, as Director of Planning
- August 25, 2010Nitsch Engineering Wins a National Marketing Award for Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- July 14, 2010Lisa Brothers Becomes President of ACEC/MA
- July 7, 2010Judith Nitsch Receives Honorary Doctorate from Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- May 27, 2010Nitsch Engineering Receives First Ever Judges Award for Innovation in Sustainability from ACEC/MA
- April 9, 2010Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Green Energy for 9th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- March 8, 2010Nitsch Engineering Recognized for Green Office Practices
- January 10, 2010Nitsch Engineering Recognized for Supporting Young Engineers
- Older PostsArchive
Nitsch Engineering is participating in Movember! Read more here.
Nicole Holmes, PE, LEED AP BD+C, presented "Sustainable Drainage: The Intersection of Performance & Experience in the Landscape," at the 2013 ASLA Annual Meeting and Expo
Chelsea Christenson, PE, CPSWQ, LEED AP BD+C, participated in a panel, "Sustainability in the City: Solving Environmental Challenges in the Back Bay," at ArchitectureBoston Expo
Michael E. Kenealy, CPA, has been promoted to Executive Vice President.
Anna Luciano has been promoted to Marketing & Communications Specialist.
Nitsch Engineering is #6 on the CE News Best Firms to Work For list for 2013! Click here to view the list.
Nitsch Engineering has Four Job Openings: land surveying project manager, senior transportation project manager, and civil and transportation engineers.