- December 9, 2015Lisa Brothers Named a 2015 WomenUp: Local Woman of Influence
- November 17, 2015Nitsch Engineering Named a Top Place to Work by The Boston Globe
- November 12, 2015Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Denis Seguin, PLS, and Jeffrey Parenti, PE
- July 21, 2015Nitsch Engineering Designing Green Infrastructure Solutions to Serve as Model in D.C.
- March 6, 2015Nitsch Engineering Opens New Worcester Office
- September 23, 2014Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Emad A. Elsakka, PE, Assoc. DBIA
- September 15, 2014Nitsch Engineering Celebrates 25th Anniversary By Giving Back to Community
- July 30, 2014Nitsch Engineering Ranked #2 Best Civil Engineering Firm to Work For
- June 19, 2014Nitsch Engineering's Lisa Brothers and Judy Nitsch are Named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 Award winners in New England
- June 5, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Four New Project Managers
- April 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Expanded Board of Directors and New Shareholders
- February 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Earns National Women-Owned Business Certification
- January 16, 2014Nitsch Engineering Team Wins First Phase of Green Infrastructure Challenge
- November 6, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces Kenealy Promotion
- July 31, 2013Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Two New Survey Project Managers: Jamie Gayton, PLS, and Mark Siegrist, PLS
- May 14, 2013Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Cell Phone Engineering at 12th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- April 4, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces New Shareholders and New Principal
- February 12, 2013Nitsch Engineering Promotes Key Leaders
- Older PostsArchive
Congratulations to our President, Lisa Brothers, PE, LEED AP BD+C, on being named a Local Woman of Influence by the Boston Business Journal! More information, including a great profile piece, can be viewed here.
Nitsch is proud to be named one of the Top Places to Work by The Boston Globe! Hear the details here.
We're excited to announce two new hires: Denis Seguin, PLS, has joined the Nitsch Team as the new Director of Land Surveying, and Jeff Parenti, PE, has joined as a Transportation Project Manager!
Congratulations to Robert Miles, PLS, for being promoted to a Land Surveying Project Manager!
Celebrating 20 years of Canstruction Boston with a slice of funfetti cake, and a bottle and flute of champagne! Check out the details, including a timelapse video of the build, here.
Nitsch Engineering has 7 Job Openings!