- February 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Earns National Women-Owned Business Certification
- January 16, 2014Nitsch Engineering Team Wins First Phase of Green Infrastructure Challenge
- November 6, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces Kenealy Promotion
- July 31, 2013Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Two New Survey Project Managers: Jamie Gayton, PLS, and Mark Siegrist, PLS
- May 14, 2013Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Cell Phone Engineering at 12th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- April 4, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces New Shareholders and New Principal
- February 12, 2013Nitsch Engineering Promotes Key Leaders
- November 28, 2012Judith Nitsch Elected President-Elect of CREW Network
- July 16, 2012Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Nick Havan, PE, PTOE, as Senior Transportation Engineer
- March 21, 2012Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Engineering for Schools at 11th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- January 6, 2012Paul R. LeBaron, PLS, Promoted to Director of Land Surveying
- November 21, 2011Ten Nitsch Engineering Projects Recognized for Excellence
- November 15, 2011Nitsch Engineering Working on Chelsea River Bridge
- June 1, 2011Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Robotics at 10th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- May 16, 2011Fayssal Husseini, Nitsch Engineering's Transportation Department Manager, Becomes Certified Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- April 7, 2011Sandra Brock, PE, CFM, LEED AP BD+C, Selected to Serve on the USGBC MA Board of Directors
- March 4, 2011Nitsch Engineering Announces Three New Certified Floodplain Managers
- January 3, 2011Lisa Brothers Named President and CEO of Nitsch Engineering
- Older PostsArchive
Save the date for our Client seminar on May 22nd on The Changing Face of Owners: OPMs (Owners’ Project Managers). Click here to learn more.
We're pleased to welcome three new shareholders: Chelsea Christenson, PE, LEED AP BD+C; Stephen Farr, PE, LEED; and Aaron Gallagher, PE, LEED AP BD+C. We also welcome three new members to our Board of Directors: Sandra Brock, PE, LEED AP BD + C; Fayssal Husseini, PE, LEED; and John Schmid, PE, LEED AP BD+C.
Our 13th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day: Get Your Feet Wet: Learn About Marine & Ocean Engineering, to be held on April 1, 2014, is sold out! Click here to learn more.
We're thrilled to be one of the winners in the first phase of DC Water's 2013 Green Infrastructure Challenge! Read more about the challenge here, and view a video summary of our proposal here.
Nitsch Engineering has Five Job Openings in Civil, Survey, and Accounting!