- July 21, 2015Nitsch Engineering Designing Green Infrastructure Solutions to Serve as Model in D.C.
- March 6, 2015Nitsch Engineering Opens New Worcester Office
- September 23, 2014Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Emad A. Elsakka, PE, Assoc. DBIA
- September 15, 2014Nitsch Engineering Celebrates 25th Anniversary By Giving Back to Community
- July 30, 2014Nitsch Engineering Ranked #2 Best Civil Engineering Firm to Work For
- June 19, 2014Nitsch Engineering's Lisa Brothers and Judy Nitsch are Named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 Award winners in New England
- June 5, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Four New Project Managers
- April 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Expanded Board of Directors and New Shareholders
- February 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Earns National Women-Owned Business Certification
- January 16, 2014Nitsch Engineering Team Wins First Phase of Green Infrastructure Challenge
- November 6, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces Kenealy Promotion
- July 31, 2013Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Two New Survey Project Managers: Jamie Gayton, PLS, and Mark Siegrist, PLS
- May 14, 2013Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Cell Phone Engineering at 12th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- April 4, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces New Shareholders and New Principal
- February 12, 2013Nitsch Engineering Promotes Key Leaders
- November 28, 2012Judith Nitsch Elected President-Elect of CREW Network
- July 16, 2012Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Nick Havan, PE, PTOE, as Senior Transportation Engineer
- March 21, 2012Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Engineering for Schools at 11th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- January 6, 2012Paul R. LeBaron, PLS, Promoted to Director of Land Surveying
- Older PostsArchive
Congratulations to Madeline Willer, Project Designer, and Timothy Parker, Project Designer, for becoming our newest LEED Green Associates!
Congratulations to Birendra Gurung, Senior Transportation Engineer, and John Schoenfeld, Senior Project Manager, for becoming our newest ENV SPs!
Nitsch Engineering announces two promotions in our Survey Department: Tito Ith was promoted to Survey Technician, and Robert True was promoted to Crew Chief.
Nitsch Engineering is designing green infrastructure improvements on Kennedy Street in Washington, D.C. The design will serve as a model for managing CSOs and stormwater that can be replicated anywhere.
Nitsch Engineering has 5 Job Openings: 1 in Land Surveying, 2 in Transportation Engineering, and 2 in Civil Engineering!