- July 30, 2014Nitsch Engineering Ranked #2 Best Civil Engineering Firm to Work For
- June 19, 2014Nitsch Engineering's Lisa Brothers and Judy Nitsch are Named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 Award winners in New England
- June 5, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Four New Project Managers
- April 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Expanded Board of Directors and New Shareholders
- February 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Earns National Women-Owned Business Certification
- January 16, 2014Nitsch Engineering Team Wins First Phase of Green Infrastructure Challenge
- November 6, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces Kenealy Promotion
- July 31, 2013Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Two New Survey Project Managers: Jamie Gayton, PLS, and Mark Siegrist, PLS
- May 14, 2013Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Cell Phone Engineering at 12th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- April 4, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces New Shareholders and New Principal
- February 12, 2013Nitsch Engineering Promotes Key Leaders
- November 28, 2012Judith Nitsch Elected President-Elect of CREW Network
- July 16, 2012Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Nick Havan, PE, PTOE, as Senior Transportation Engineer
- March 21, 2012Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Engineering for Schools at 11th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- January 6, 2012Paul R. LeBaron, PLS, Promoted to Director of Land Surveying
- November 21, 2011Ten Nitsch Engineering Projects Recognized for Excellence
- November 15, 2011Nitsch Engineering Working on Chelsea River Bridge
- June 1, 2011Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Robotics at 10th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- May 16, 2011Fayssal Husseini, Nitsch Engineering's Transportation Department Manager, Becomes Certified Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- April 7, 2011Sandra Brock, PE, CFM, LEED AP BD+C, Selected to Serve on the USGBC MA Board of Directors
- March 4, 2011Nitsch Engineering Announces Three New Certified Floodplain Managers
- January 3, 2011Lisa Brothers Named President and CEO of Nitsch Engineering
- Older PostsArchive
Summer Hours! Through August 29th, we're closing at noon on Fridays. Click here for more info!
Nitsch Engineering has been ranked the #2 best civil engineering firm to work for in the country! Get the details here.
We're excited to welcome John Schoenfeld, PE, as a senior transportation engineering project manager, and Todd Chapman, PLS, as a land surveying project manager; and to congratulate Deborah Danik, PE, CPESC, LEED AP BD+C, and Steven Ventresca, PE, LEED AP BD+C, on being promoted to civil engineering project managers! Read more here.
Congratulations to Jennifer Johnson, PE, CPSWQ, LEED AP BD+C, and Shawn Smith, PE, LEED AP BD+C, on being promoted to Senior Project Engineers; and to Chris Hodney, EIT, and Caroline McManus, EIT, LEED Green Associate, on being promoted to Senior Project Designers.
Nitsch Engineering has Three Job Openings in Survey!