- September 15, 2014Nitsch Engineering Celebrates 25th Anniversary By Giving Back to Community
- July 30, 2014Nitsch Engineering Ranked #2 Best Civil Engineering Firm to Work For
- June 19, 2014Nitsch Engineering's Lisa Brothers and Judy Nitsch are Named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 Award winners in New England
- June 5, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Four New Project Managers
- April 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Expanded Board of Directors and New Shareholders
- February 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Earns National Women-Owned Business Certification
- January 16, 2014Nitsch Engineering Team Wins First Phase of Green Infrastructure Challenge
- November 6, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces Kenealy Promotion
- July 31, 2013Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Two New Survey Project Managers: Jamie Gayton, PLS, and Mark Siegrist, PLS
- May 14, 2013Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Cell Phone Engineering at 12th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- April 4, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces New Shareholders and New Principal
- February 12, 2013Nitsch Engineering Promotes Key Leaders
- November 28, 2012Judith Nitsch Elected President-Elect of CREW Network
- July 16, 2012Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Nick Havan, PE, PTOE, as Senior Transportation Engineer
- March 21, 2012Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Engineering for Schools at 11th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- January 6, 2012Paul R. LeBaron, PLS, Promoted to Director of Land Surveying
- Older PostsArchive
We're celebrating 25 years of building better communities with you! Click here to read more about our community service celebration and to read what Lisa and Judy have to say.
Judy Nitsch and Lisa Brothers were selected to be on Bisnow's list of the Top 50 Power Women in the Boston commercial real estate industry! Click here to read a recap of the event honoring all 50 women, click here to read a brief bio on Lisa, or click here to read a brief bio on Judy.
Judith Nitsch: A Green Future - Check out this feature profile of our founding principal, Judith Nitsch, PE, LEED AP BD+C, in the November issue of Civil+Structural Engineer magazine!
Welcome our new Director of Structural Engineering, Emad Elsakka, PE!
Nitsch Engineering has been ranked the #2 best civil engineering firm to work for in the country! Get the details here.
Nitsch Engineering has 6 Job Openings!