- November 17, 2015Nitsch Engineering Named a Top Place to Work by The Boston Globe
- November 12, 2015Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Denis Seguin, PLS, and Jeffrey Parenti, PE
- July 21, 2015Nitsch Engineering Designing Green Infrastructure Solutions to Serve as Model in D.C.
- March 6, 2015Nitsch Engineering Opens New Worcester Office
- September 23, 2014Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Emad A. Elsakka, PE, Assoc. DBIA
- September 15, 2014Nitsch Engineering Celebrates 25th Anniversary By Giving Back to Community
- July 30, 2014Nitsch Engineering Ranked #2 Best Civil Engineering Firm to Work For
- June 19, 2014Nitsch Engineering's Lisa Brothers and Judy Nitsch are Named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 Award winners in New England
- June 5, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Four New Project Managers
- April 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Expanded Board of Directors and New Shareholders
- February 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Earns National Women-Owned Business Certification
- January 16, 2014Nitsch Engineering Team Wins First Phase of Green Infrastructure Challenge
- November 6, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces Kenealy Promotion
- July 31, 2013Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Two New Survey Project Managers: Jamie Gayton, PLS, and Mark Siegrist, PLS
- May 14, 2013Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Cell Phone Engineering at 12th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- April 4, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces New Shareholders and New Principal
- February 12, 2013Nitsch Engineering Promotes Key Leaders
- November 28, 2012Judith Nitsch Elected President-Elect of CREW Network
- July 16, 2012Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Nick Havan, PE, PTOE, as Senior Transportation Engineer
- March 21, 2012Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Engineering for Schools at 11th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- January 6, 2012Paul R. LeBaron, PLS, Promoted to Director of Land Surveying
- Older PostsArchive
Nitsch is proud to be named one of the Top Places to Work by The Boston Globe! Hear the details here.
We're excited to announce two new hires: Denis Seguin, PLS, has joined the Nitsch Team as the new Director of Land Surveying, and Jeff Parenti, PE, has joined as a Transportation Project Manager!
Congratulations to Robert Miles, PLS, for being promoted to a Land Surveying Project Manager!
Celebrating 20 years of Canstruction Boston with a slice of funfetti cake, and a bottle and flute of champagne! Check out the details, including a timelapse video of the build, here.
We're thrilled to welcome John M. Michalak, PE, as a Transportation Project Manager!
Nitsch staff are presenting at a number of industry conferences this fall, including ABX. Get the details here!
Nitsch Engineering has 7 Job Openings!