- June 19, 2014Nitsch Engineering's Lisa Brothers and Judy Nitsch are Named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 Award winners in New England
- June 5, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Four New Project Managers
- April 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Announces Expanded Board of Directors and New Shareholders
- February 25, 2014Nitsch Engineering Earns National Women-Owned Business Certification
- January 16, 2014Nitsch Engineering Team Wins First Phase of Green Infrastructure Challenge
- November 6, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces Kenealy Promotion
- July 31, 2013Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Two New Survey Project Managers: Jamie Gayton, PLS, and Mark Siegrist, PLS
- May 14, 2013Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Cell Phone Engineering at 12th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- April 4, 2013Nitsch Engineering Announces New Shareholders and New Principal
- February 12, 2013Nitsch Engineering Promotes Key Leaders
- November 28, 2012Judith Nitsch Elected President-Elect of CREW Network
- July 16, 2012Nitsch Engineering Welcomes Nick Havan, PE, PTOE, as Senior Transportation Engineer
- March 21, 2012Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Engineering for Schools at 11th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- January 6, 2012Paul R. LeBaron, PLS, Promoted to Director of Land Surveying
- November 21, 2011Ten Nitsch Engineering Projects Recognized for Excellence
- November 15, 2011Nitsch Engineering Working on Chelsea River Bridge
- June 1, 2011Nitsch Engineering Teaches Girls About Robotics at 10th Annual Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- May 16, 2011Fayssal Husseini, Nitsch Engineering's Transportation Department Manager, Becomes Certified Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- April 7, 2011Sandra Brock, PE, CFM, LEED AP BD+C, Selected to Serve on the USGBC MA Board of Directors
- March 4, 2011Nitsch Engineering Announces Three New Certified Floodplain Managers
- January 3, 2011Lisa Brothers Named President and CEO of Nitsch Engineering
- Older PostsArchive
Summer Hours! Through August 29th, we're closing at noon on Fridays. Click here for more info!
We're excited to welcome John Schoenfeld, PE, as a senior transportation engineering project manager, and Todd Chapman, PLS, as a land surveying project manager; and to congratulate Deborah Danik, PE, CPESC, LEED AP BD+C, and Steven Ventresca, PE, LEED AP BD+C, on being promoted to civil engineering project managers! Read more here.
Congratulations to Jennifer Johnson, PE, CPSWQ, LEED AP BD+C, and Shawn Smith, PE, LEED AP BD+C, on being promoted to Senior Project Engineers; and to Chris Hodney, EIT, and Caroline McManus, EIT, LEED Green Associate, on being promoted to Senior Project Designers.
We're pleased to announce that Nick Guarnotta, EIT, and Kate Cholakis have become LEED Green Associates, while Jessica Yarmarkovich, EIT, LEED AP ND, has been certified by the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI) as an Envision Sustainable Professional (ENV SP).
Nitsch Engineering has Two Job Openings in Survey!