Today we celebrate our 31st anniversary in our favorite way – by giving back to some very deserving organizations that make our communities better places to live and grow. We invite you to be a part of this effort by voting for the charity you’d most like us to donate to!
Our Nitsch Cares committee, a group of community-minded employees, has selected a list of five amazing charities to support. All you need to do is help us figure out how much each charity should receive! Please vote for the charity that you’d most like us to donate to – we’ll split our donation based on the percentage of the vote each receives!
- American Rivers, which works to protect wild rivers, restore damaged rivers, and conserve clean water for people and nature. Rivers are a critical resource as climate change continues to impact our communities and world!
- The Merrimack Valley Food Bank, which provides nutritious food and personal care items to emergency feeding programs serving the low-income, homeless, and hungry in the Merrimack Valley. As unemployment has sky-rocketed during this COVID-19 pandemic, demand at food banks and food pantries across the country has exceeded availability.
- National Society of Black Engineers, which provides services to Black engineering students of all ages, with the goal of graduating 10,000 Black engineers by 2025. We will direct our donation to NSBE’s scholarship program.
- New England Center and Home for Veterans, which supports veterans throughout New England by providing job training, meaningful employment, meals, and dignified independent living.
- United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley’s Initiatives to End Homelessness, which work to stabilize families in safe, affordable housing, and provide long-term support so they can weather future emergencies.
Thank you for all of your support of Nitsch Engineering over the last 31 years – we wouldn’t be here without you!